Clan-Wide Meeting

ego_clanwide_vent_meeting.png


<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">It's about time!
EdgeGamers? Organization clan-wide meeting in Ventrilo.


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

6:00pm Pacific
7:00pm Mountain
8:00pm Central
9:00pm Eastern

2:00am Wednesday, December 23, 2009 in GMT (Sorry!)

Topics to be discussed are: Events, Awards, Sponsors and a few surprises. Question will be taken afterwards.



The following members are invited to a private pre-meeting 15 minutes before start time:
2sl0w
Angreifen
Annihilator
Boer6379
Bones
BoomShaka
Caffeine-Rx
Cosmo X
Drunkenfetus
Flying Dutchman
foxhound
Gen-ig
HL2master
Hunk
iamevilbear
Ice hearted killer
Iceman ky
iGreen
Im Dead
jeod66
John Paso
Johnny Blaze
Jon
KillerxDebo
Landshark
LiQuiDSiLk
Mad Pistol
Major Payne
Mastershake
Mental Buga
Meowcenaries
Mikkel
Milwaukee
Neurofo
Pimp Daddy Smurf
Pyro Gurl
RavenMetals
Rhinoseed
robo cop
Rocko
Rtdriver
Spray
TcVinsky
The_n00b
TheLegoMan
TomsSound
UN4GVN
Vicious
Vote For Pedro
Woody
xfactor
zergspower
​
</div>
 
aw....i'm in my uncles house until next Monday :( So sad,oh well,I'll download the recorded one :)
 
Will the event be recorded? I am going to be at work while it is happening.
 
I can't make it, will be on vacation starting tomorrow morning :(, can someone record it for me?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top