Don't you hate it...?

BokkChoi

EGO Addict
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
1,379
Doesn't everybody hate it when you join the Jail server and the Accept Terms and Conditions pop-up doesn't show up, eventually leading up to your kicking from the server? Well I have a solution. Type nominate into the chat and either nominate a map or just exit and the Terms and Conditions pop-up will show up! ITS AMAZING! No more getting kicked! I hope this helps you guys.
 
lol yes. But this also happens to me on other servers of ours as well. lol. And i did not know typing in nominate would bring that up. Thanks for the info!
 
Your very welcome BDog. And Soul, I'm pretty sure if you typed in like !pos or something like that it might pop up. it seems like anything that eGO has put in as a plug-in will make the plug-in refresh or something. I'm working on it.
 
that's an awesome tip. but the one thing i wish the servers would do is just remember people that have been on the servers long enough so we wouldn't even have to push the button to say we agree.

PS. BokkChoi, i do 40oz Mountain Dew instead of slurpees.
 
BAWWWWWKKKKK I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO

btw before i got my G i hated that too, i wish i had know this trick
 
hey, as far as the thing not popping up in the normal servers. just type in rank and it will bring the window back up
 
Yeah, thats what I was thinking would work Arab, I just don't play on Dust or Office... Ever... Thanks!
 
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Gotcha there Foofoo :P i bet it would be faster if we did the nomination thing or the rank thing.
 
Back
Top