Stats

vudu

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
2,527
Is there a reason the stats have stopped updating for TF2?
 
Upper leadership probably turned them off since the free weekend, since it probably would've overloaded the servers if they were kept on. I think they'll be thrown back online after the free weekend or something...Oh and there was the new update too =P
 
Upper leadership probably turned them off since the free weekend, since it probably would've overloaded the servers if they were kept on. I think they'll be thrown back online after the free weekend or something...Oh and there was the new update too =P

They were turned off, but not because of the free weekend. I believe they were turned off when the servers went down due to someone leaking the RCON password to those 'wonderful folks' on facepunch. Dominion posted in the shoutbox that they would be down until further notice.
 
Thanks for the info guys. One thing that would be good would be if we could see points / death. That way you don't have to spend a lot of time to be high ranked. It's pure skill. Obviously, you would have to have a lower threshold on play time or you'd have people with 5 kills / 1 death topping the chart (and 2 mins of play)
 
Haha..Kinda wish they would stay off. I have had more fun this weekend playing cause I am not worried about stats than in a long time. :-()
 

Latest posts

Back
Top