Good Vs. Evil

Cpt. Kirk

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
1,095
A few nights ago, Flash started out how it normally did. ChocolateVillain was spading people, Jimmy had the MG and was on his boxes, Semper Fi was guarding the archway, I was sniping from the sniper house, and Joeboo was making us laugh. Then a few hours into our fun and games, a cold chill ran down my spine. I looked around, no we wern't being flanked. We wern't winning the round. It was troubling me, when all of a sudden the chat box caught my eye. What I can only presume to be my evil twin from the mirror universe had some how gained access to our server. I was shocked, mortified, and even a little scared. This could not stand. I couldn't let such an atrocity go unnoticed. So I did what I do best. Set phasers to KILL!


View attachment 2522
 
Wow Kirk you must have been adventurous that day, 1 whole entire flag capture! No wonder your team was winning so much! :P
 
Kirk, when are you going to learn to move up instead of camping at "The Magical Treehouse"?
 
Yes Kirk dominated himself, Kirk...I told you not to use that transporter...
 
Oh man I missed Mike :P

So which Kirk sets up the tent, and which one brings the marshmallows? :P

Believe you me, there was no cooking on the server that night.

Wow Kirk you must have been adventurous that day, 1 whole entire flag capture! No wonder your team was winning so much! :P

For the record, I had only been on the server for like 5 minutes so there wasn't much time to cap flags :P

I wonder which was the Good haha

Take a guess :cool:
 
after dominating him you should have merely pointed out he should go kirk himself and have a nice day!
 
enterprise asst.cpt said:
attention crew of enterprise, cpt. James t. Kirk was dominated by =(ego)= cpt. Kirk, the real cpt. Kirk
;) :p :)

EDIT : why isn't my caps working?
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top