How Addicted To CS Are You?

matix

Poster
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
212
I am 80% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?

Try this test and then post your result in your signature! (it 's fun)

Put truthful answers, don't make stuff up to try and make it seem like you are/n't addicted!
 
Well,if I don't take the test I'm 90% addicted (thanks to guest pass :P)

Test - 56%.....
 
0.01% I have to play it onces a year:P

90% addiction to DOD:S and TF2:P
 
I am 73% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?

woot woot. i liked the part about "If you were in a one on one situation in real life, would you say knives?"
 
I am 0% addicted to "counterstrike"

"Counter Strike:Source" on the other hand, well when they make a test for that we shall see. =)
 
I am 49% addicted to Counterstrike
a little bit less than i expected, but the test is full proof :P
 
Back
Top