Insurgency promotion campaign

Netsky

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
1,751
well i noticed that a lot of steam (egoplayers in the first place) don't know that insurgency is free, so i was wondering why we wouldn't start a mass promotion campaign and tell everybody in ego that insurgency is free and they should try it once, we could start a mass promotion on the general forum for exemple and everybody could tell there friends and we could organise a special newbie event (like sunday school) to guide the newbie's trough the game.

i am sure a lot of ego members don't know about insurgency beeing a free game so what do you guys say?:P

PM ice hearted killer your ideas
 
Last edited:
It's free man :S
why did u pay for that? SDAHUSDAHUHUASD
Just look on Steam :)
 
Damn... Hammer told me he was giving me a break at $15!

He also said he knew a Nigerian Banker looking for help moving 23 million dollars... I suppose that's not true either?!?

In all seriousness - I like your idea Hardstyle... I'd be in on that.
 
your not the first person to think of this, i really need to go talk to the media team about it. please pm me any good ideas you think of for a promotional thread
 
I say spam youtube :D every scrim should be taped by atleast one person, other clans do it, example: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRQqyuXctCg[/ame]
 
Ya know I've always meant to try Insurgency, but I'm the type of person who doesn't like to shy away from unfamiliar things, aka TF2. I did play DOD:S for a bit and ended up not liking it very much. Is it similar?
 
not a good promo vid, ego is getting pwned here :p
That's why we need to make em :p so every one knows how pro we are, also im sure it could be used in the school. Seeing an experienced player prevail, and discovering the tools to his succes could be most rewarding don you think ?? :cool:
 
Ya know I've always meant to try Insurgency, but I'm the type of person who doesn't like to shy away from unfamiliar things, aka TF2. I did play DOD:S for a bit and ended up not liking it very much. Is it similar?

not really at all.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top