Game Crashes

Aneruen

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
2,171
Hello all,

Recently some of you may have noticed random game crashes while playing in our servers that tend to overtake an entire server. This is a known Valve issue involving the Eyelander. This post is just a heads up to everyone that we know it's a problem (and so does Valve), and not to worry!

cheers.
 
Hmm...Was wondering what was causing the crashes...Oh well...As long as it gets fixed in the next few days, I dont really mind that much, its just kind of annoying...
 
Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering why my game was running terribly.
 
Good to heat it's Valve issue and not the fault of me. It seemed to coincide with the introduction of Rock2 on the auction server. But the map also started at the same time as the update. :)
 
Now now Muscles, don't go blaming our map. Rock2 is safe. Rock2 will not hurt you. There are plenty of respirators for everyone.

Thanks for the info Ane. Glad to hear it not a problem with the server itself.
 
Now now Muscles, don't go blaming our map. Rock2 is safe. Rock2 will not hurt you. There are plenty of respirators for everyone.

Thanks for the info Ane. Glad to hear it not a problem with the server itself.


LOL, yeah I know. There's always the water too. ;)
 
I read that it was the Equalizer that was causing crashes. Stinkin' soldiers. :glare:
 
I had some game crashes but also another weird thing popped up. When I tried joining an eGO server I would get knocked out of the game because windows would want to install flashplayer. This only happened when I tried to join an eGO server, although this thankfully has gone away.
 
Looks like no TF2 for me. Every other game I try to play completely locks up my computer.
 
Aren't these bugs fixed yet? I'm pretty sure one of the last couple updates said the Equalizer/Eyelander crashes were fixed.
 
might be unrelated but i was experiencing hard freezes during the game where i had to physically turn the power off to my computer. i disabled multi core rendering and that seems to have fixed the problem.

worth a shot if you are having crashes that locks up your entire computer if you are running a dual or multicore system until they patch it up from the last update.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top