Insurgency : come check it out

good to see you round. check out the calender for sunday school or boot camp which will help you get used to the game and some good spots on maps and how to use the guns


Ill try going to it,

First time playing ins.. i was horrible... I suck at sniping, though im good at close corners.
 
Let's be careful about letting this turn into a discussion about one division versus another.
 
So if i dont have CSS or any of the other steam games I cant get it for free?
 
So if i dont have CSS or any of the other steam games I cant get it for free?

thats a negative sorry. you need one game from that list to be able to get insurgency. your cheapest option is CS:S i think. or dod:s but im not sure if that would allow you to get insurgency you may have to check

edit yes dod:s will allow you to and at the moment it is on offer on steam at $2 i think not sure on the price but i know its on offer
or DODS or TF2 or HL2 or HL2:Eps 1 and 2 and Portal. Except HL2:DM, HL2:LC, Portal : First Slice
:P :P :P :P

Diamond
 
Last edited:
It is a lot of fun. In fact, I hardly play TF2 since getting INS!! Great game.

well its just what you like, i like it because its tactical realistic, but each game has is good and his bad side's, i play codwaw and css to and i am getting dod, switching around games can be quite fun after a while. and its a great way to look over your division boundries, i am even thinking about buying cod4 so i poses all the games we play.
 
Lets just keep at this, All the games compliment each other in our community.

I love INS but i have no problem playing and giving other Divisions a run for there money in our DIVISION SCRIMS! :)

CANT WAIT TO GO AGAINST TF2! :P

All you guys that want to try INS! best way for you to get a good feel of it, in our eGO Leauge !

Some, CS, and DOD have signed up.. i recommend checking it out in the competition section :)
 
I am downloading this right now. The gameplay videos I watched did not make the game look all that great, but hopefully some testing will prove whether I will play or not.
 
I finally downloaded INS a few days ago, and I'm trying to get used to it, lol.
 
Back
Top