S SingularPoint Thread Junky Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 926 Jan 11, 2010 #21 Remember, W+Mouse 1 with Pyro. It's totally fair if you press Mouse 2 randomly at times. Makes it look like you can air blast.
Remember, W+Mouse 1 with Pyro. It's totally fair if you press Mouse 2 randomly at times. Makes it look like you can air blast.
M maiella Forum Fiend Joined Sep 19, 2008 Messages 620 Jan 11, 2010 #22 yay somebody new for my wrench!
B BodyBagger08 Thread Junky Joined Jul 25, 2009 Messages 828 Jan 11, 2010 #23 Zerؙ said: I pwn noobs. Click to expand... Dont mind zero he fails
Z zombie allah Active Member Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 372 Jan 11, 2010 #24 come to blackmesa. we have cake, pie, ice cream and cookies in the vents.
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Jan 11, 2010 #25 ? Frisky Dingo ? said: I pwn people that pwn the people that were pawning noobs. Click to expand... Oh yeah? Well, I pwn the pwners of noob pwnage. So there! :confused1:
? Frisky Dingo ? said: I pwn people that pwn the people that were pawning noobs. Click to expand... Oh yeah? Well, I pwn the pwners of noob pwnage. So there! :confused1: