FLYING DUTCHMAN on donner2 sniper/thompson

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYING DUTCHMAN

EGO Addict
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
1,372
here I play on allied side whit the sniper and the thompson
I made this videos to show my family and friends day of defeat,a lot of them play video games but they dont know day of defeat
but now you can also take a look
dont believe everything(some pieces are edited)


I'll hope you enjoy this videos


on donner 2
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCSkLxGArxU[/ame]

on donner
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4vPdWdu2a4[/ame]

sniper server
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSh9Blr-1dU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Nice video (again):P
But If i were you I should edit a bit more, to make it a bit more special.
5/5 anyway:)
 
Brilliant mate :) I can't see how your such a good gamer xD But i'll ALWAYS try to be on your team haha Keep it up!
See you ingame soon.
 
Hey dutch. What are you using to record your game play?

I want to make a video too.... Just to fit in :P
 
nice shooting is this with luck ore are you so good lol

nice video, nice music and good tactics, attacks
In the first video fit the spoken voices of your fellow players, well with the music(superbetonneke)
nice nice nice
again though I was not there. you know the right time to choose.LOL
and crossbow:The Flying Dutchman is good(with a little luck)
 
Thanks guys :cool:

I close this thread,because I put in now on my signature and give everyone a chance to take a look :)
I have also new skins maybe I make new videos and put them on this thread too

Thread closed to :chair:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top