The random drop system looooves me

Mystery Penguin

EGO Zealot
Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
1,401
valvelovesme.png


pay special attention to the bottom right hand corner (INB4Camerabeardsarentrareanymore)
 
Camera beards aren't rare anymo-- dangit. Well the random drop system hates me, lol. I finally got a camera beard yesterday at like 4 in the morning though so I'm happy. Just trying to rack up items through the hate to craft.
 
i know right? i've gotten severl camera beards recently myself (several in a row). still waiting for my engie cap though :(
 
I have 3 Eyelanders and 3 Beards, I think. At least the 3 swords.

I want my Gunboats. =[ The only item I'm missing.
 
I have 3 Eyelanders and 3 Beards, I think. At least the 3 swords.

I want my Gunboats. =[ The only item I'm missing.

Yeah, honestly, I just want the boots so I can try them. also so I can have more options. I don't really care much for hats, except for the Baker's Boy hat for the Scout and if they make a Link's hat for the Demoman.
 
Black, fat, drunk Link.

And you always thought it was milk he drank. How naive of you. =P
 
Yeah, honestly, I just want the boots so I can try them. also so I can have more options. I don't really care much for hats, except for the Baker's Boy hat for the Scout and if they make a Link's hat for the Demoman.

i have 2 gunboats. When I get 3 I'm turning them into scrap metal. They make you useless in 1v1 and team fights for a small damage reduction crutch.
 
I've heard that the camera beards doesn't count as a hat if you want to craft 2 hats into 1 random one. Is this true?
 
Back
Top