The Bugle calls.

Doomcat

Forum Fiend
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
743
well, when i first got my buff banner, me and some other guys on the server agreed that it really...didn't sound all too great when it called, so i threw this pack together with (real) army bugle calls ;) including these four: Reville, Assembly, To Arms, and Cavalry charge.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?e5madttag0y

Installation Instructions (if you've never installed any mods before) put in: Steam/Steamapps/youraccountnamehere/Team Fortress 2/tf/sound/weapons please note that 1: you have to take the sounds out of they're spesific folders ;) and 2: that you can have red and blue be different calls.

if you find any bugs with it in game (other then the fact that some of them run over the soldier putting down the banner, i know, i cant really help that without it only being half the bugle call, so we have to live with it.) post it here and i'll see about updateing them :D enjoy

all bugle calls used: (note: i only used important parts of the longer ones)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czHqZFL7rKY[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Nice stuff, Doom! I did think that the horn sound from the bugle didn't really sound soldierish. Made me feel like I was in Lord of the Rings or something.
 
Nice stuff, Doom! I did think that the horn sound from the bugle didn't really sound soldierish. Made me feel like I was in Lord of the Rings or something.

heh yeah, exactly why i did this. ;) thanks for the feedback
 

Latest posts

Back
Top