Wikipedia (not us on there again, just read it)

flavoracid

Famous
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
576
So i look up RAMBO on wikipedia to see what comes up, looking at names/dates of the movies, even to see if there is a new one comin in '08 (and yes, there is)


I FOUND THIS ON THE WIKIPEDIA PAGE FOR RAMBO:

In the PC game "Day Of Defeat: Source", a player who kills another with a machine gun while standing and away from cover is referred to as Rambo, and the kill is referred to as "a Rambo"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rambo
 
[quote1195263184=Godot]
your point...
[/quote1195263184]

Its an interesting tidbit, I have heard Rambo'ing used in the DoD vernaculars before. Glad to see its getting more widespread.
 
wow i found out some things i never knew about rambo.... definitley gotta see that movie
 
[quote1195316456=Kahless[Jones]]
I am up in the air about the new one I am thinking it might suck like Rocky Balboa
[/quote1195316456]


Good idea, but it doesnt quite roll off the tongue like Ramboing does.
 
well the trivia is all semirelated things tot he topic so its not really that great to me at least
 
I was once a Rambo master, but that was a long time ago....about a year.....I suck now.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top