For those who keep asking

Mossberg

Famous
Joined
Nov 27, 2009
Messages
410
Sorry if this is somewhere I could not find it. This for all those people who keep asking me how to bhop. Just watch this video then go to a bhop server and try it. This video is by the one and only Aoki. She is a good bhopper and great teacher.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3an8k-cUYY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3an8k-cUYY[/ame]

GL HF and just keep trying if you have questions just add me on steam and I will do what I can. My steam name is paid4u
 
Last edited:
ya... i watched this... the only issue i have is that i don't want to bind jump to my mousewheel.
 
then learn how to time it right with the spacebar? lol, spacebar is more difficult though


good post here mossberg
 
I'm not much of a bunnyhopper, but this stuff is crazy heh.
I'm gonna try some of it out right now :3
Thanks for sharing the vid!
 
ps. you cant do it in 33 tic, near impossible on 55 tic, but 100 tic with it enabled is good. So it not really do able on the eGO servers, but it not that important =)
 
its hard to do on 66 not near impossible. I do it on the servers alot thats why I posted this cuz people kept asking how.
 
ps. you cant do it in 33 tic, near impossible on 55 tic, but 100 tic with it enabled is good. So it not really do able on the eGO servers, but it not that important =)

its actually 66 tick not 55 :D yeah what he said cant bhop on our servers unless you got a bhop script which isn't allowed the most you can do is about 3 jumps on flat land.
 
i tried it with the spacebar, but i failed (multiple times) maybe i'm just forever doomed to not bhop
 
The spacebar is gonna be very hard to do. I use my mousewheel because I do not use the quick switch with the mouse i just use Q. King (i think it was king) had a good point i can get a good 3-4 jumps in but it will save you sometimes. I use it at dust2 to pass mid double doors. And your welcome for posting I hope everyone learns somethign from this.
 
I'm not a fan of bunny-hopping... it should be banned in league play... most definitely.
 
I still can't bhop I would need to watch that video a few dozen times...
 
if you want to bhop but dont want to lose the scroll wheel to jumping just make a small cfg called bhop.cfg and put in the lines

unbind MWHEELDOWN
bind "MWHEELDOWN" "+jump"


and another cfg called normal.cfg with the lines.

unbind MWHEELDOWN
bind "MWHEELDOWN" "invnext"


then when your bhopping open up the console and type "exec bhop.cfg" and then "exec normal.cfg" to reset it back.



Oh and polarity zblock has a var to turn bhopping off, but rules regarding it are up to each league.
 
its actually 66 tick not 55 :D yeah what he said cant bhop on our servers unless you got a bhop script which isn't allowed the most you can do is about 3 jumps on flat land.

Exactly.

I saw an admin doing it on jail without even turning left or right.

Good video, but what is the point of bhopping? Is it to show off or something?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top