S Skippy EGO Zealot Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 1,933 Dec 23, 2009 #1 Skippy and I are on vacation and won't be back for at least a week but we hope you all are staying warm and enjoying the holiday cheer with your friends and families!
Skippy and I are on vacation and won't be back for at least a week but we hope you all are staying warm and enjoying the holiday cheer with your friends and families!
T Tonux Poster Joined Sep 16, 2009 Messages 120 Dec 23, 2009 #2 I love your dog! Have a good vacation and a Merry Christmas! Tonux
SoNotIsaac EGO Zealot Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,937 Dec 23, 2009 #3 aww its so cute =) Merry Christmas!!!
U uselessgreggy Famous Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 453 Dec 23, 2009 #4 That poor pooch... Happy holidays.
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Dec 24, 2009 #5 Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ^.^ And Merry Xmas to you too!
K Kelvin Yu R.I.P Our Dear Departed Friend Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 434 Dec 24, 2009 #6 Merry Xmas
M MasterTiki Poster Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 144 Dec 28, 2009 #9 Happy xmas! ( yer I said happy xmas! ) and your dog is only missing the satan.. erhm I mean santa beard!
Happy xmas! ( yer I said happy xmas! ) and your dog is only missing the satan.. erhm I mean santa beard!
S Sgt. Milk Carton Poster Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 140 Jan 8, 2010 #10 Cute puppy! Cya when you get back!!!
D Duality The Dualyist of Dualys Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 4,096 Jan 8, 2010 #11 He already is back since ya know... this thread is over 2 weeks old. locked.