Yes everyone. I decided to post every CS:S video that I've starred in. Keep in mind I am in every video and some of these videos are very well known. You are not a true CS:S gamer until you've seen these. So watch them and enjoy! View in Hi-Def if your computer allows for it.
There are 5 videos total (Surreal 3, Synced, Synced 2, Feeling Faint, polarityyy 2k9 Teaser). Don't miss the non-YouTube videos!
polarityyy 2k9 is 87% done and will be available for viewing in the near future.
@Rubix - I believe Synced 2 and Surreal 3 are better than Incorporated 2
Enjoy! Make sure to watch them all.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f66vLXDOrEg&feature=PlayList&p=94FDB48F87BA85B8&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=53"]polarityyy 2k9 Teaser[/ame]
There are 5 videos total (Surreal 3, Synced, Synced 2, Feeling Faint, polarityyy 2k9 Teaser). Don't miss the non-YouTube videos!
polarityyy 2k9 is 87% done and will be available for viewing in the near future.
@Rubix - I believe Synced 2 and Surreal 3 are better than Incorporated 2

Enjoy! Make sure to watch them all.

----------Non-YouTube Videos Here!----------
Surreal 3
Synced
Synced 2
----------Non-YouTube Videos Here!----------
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SicYLNjLYY"]Feeling Faint[/ame]Surreal 3
Synced
Synced 2
----------Non-YouTube Videos Here!----------
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f66vLXDOrEg&feature=PlayList&p=94FDB48F87BA85B8&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=53"]polarityyy 2k9 Teaser[/ame]
Last edited:


















