WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Dec 23, 2009 #1 Is ego going to participate in the new territory war?
Z Zoomer Thread Junky =(e)= Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 916 Dec 24, 2009 #3 You bet we are! That's what all of our plinks are for! We've been waiting a while for this war to start.
You bet we are! That's what all of our plinks are for! We've been waiting a while for this war to start.
Craften I Am Rookie Joined Dec 10, 2009 Messages 91 Dec 24, 2009 #4 Alright then! I'll be raking up some plinks too then! I saw our page and we already have buttloads, but there's never enough!
Alright then! I'll be raking up some plinks too then! I saw our page and we already have buttloads, but there's never enough!
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 Dec 24, 2009 #5 I have a feeling eGO will dominate