Rogue Warrior (LOL)

Doc Patchingo

I made one post
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
26
I must say, this is the worst game I have ever played...ever.

You play as a man named Dick Marcinko, who is supposed to be a giant war hero and whatnot. But he seems to me like a huge moron in this video game. :chair:

The game is riddled with poor voice acting coupled with Cheesy dialogue, and not to mention the immense overuse of profanity (F-Bomb in particular). The controls are a huge headache as well as the aiming; And the hit boxes are out of whack (I shot a man twice in the head and he was still running around).

Rogue Warrior's sneaking system is comparable to that of Metal Gear Solid. You can run two feet behind your enemy chasing them, and they won't even know it. Then you just stealth kill them, which gets all too repetitive by the 3rd mission. I am comparing this to Metal Gear Solid, because Rogue Warrior is a next generation game, the sneak system should be far more superior to MGS' sneak engine, which was top of the line back in the 90's.

The graphics are alright, but could be better. There are quite a few ugly graphics bugs throughout the game, but nothing serious.

All-in-all, this game sucks really, really hard. No one buy it. ever. Unless you are into to playing really terrible games comparable to the putridity of Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. :facewall:
 
Haha, why did you buy it?

Gamespot has it rated at 2.0/10 :P

And lots of other website reviews say it's horrible. I don't mind to try it out, because I heard alot of bad things about Cryostasis, then actually played it and it was amazing.
 
That's probably the only way I'd get it.

Game devs just trying to make money during Christmas time.
 
Your a bit late to the hate party. I knew this game was going to suck pre-launch. They tried to make a Duke formula and it exploded and spread acidic hate-juice all over game review sites. I feel sorry for anyone who buys it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top