1st Monthly Euro-Realism Event

ST0RMY

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
3,745
We welcome all our friends to our monthly.....


Euro-Realism Night!



eurorealcalendar.png


In case you haven?t heard, we managed to convice leadership to grant us one weekend a month to host our Realism Event for our European friends. The monthly Euro-Realism Night will be on the last Saturday of every month at 8pm GMT, 6 hours ahead of our usual start time. So mark your calendars and get locked, cocked and ready to rock!!!

***As usual this event is first come, first served so get there early for our pre-game killing session. This event is open to everyone, but European members will be given priority.***




This week?s map will be:

Kalt​

kaltmap1.png





realism.png


Realism is a tactical approach to playing DoD, making players utilize cover and increase their communication and team work skills. The main differences from standard DoD include:

- One attacking team, one defending team
- A Commanding Officer [CO] and an Executive Officer [XO] lead the teams
- Class and weapons limitations
- Map boundaries
- Friendly fire is on
- Must switch to spec after death


commanderspic.png

Commanding Officers [CO]:

=(eGO)=?FeatherFoot07
=(eGO)=?ST0RMY

Executive Officers [XO]:

=(eGO)=?Spray
=(eGO)=?Bl4sph3my
=(eGO)=?bloodybunny​


rulescopy.png


->NO talking when one of the leaders is speaking. Doing so will result in a kick for the remainder of the event.

If told to line up:
1. Stand up straight, face forward. (No crouching)
2. Do not move around
3. Do not fire/punch/knife or use your flashlight
4. Do not friendly fire
5. Do not leave the area you are told to stand

Doing any of these will result in an immediate kick for the remainder of the event.

-> You will be "picked" for a team. Once you are on a team - you are to listen to your Commanding Officer [CO] and Executive Officer [XO]. Defiance will be dealt with accordingly.
-> You will have an opportunity to use different weapons - full autos, mg's, rockets, sniper rifles. You will be expected to let others play - being dishonest will be dealt with
-> In the event that the [CO] is killed, command will fall to the Executive Officer [XO] - you are expected to listen to the second in command.
​


time_datecopy.png

Saturday December 26, 2009​

12:00 PM (noon) Pacific
1:00 PM Mountain
2:00 PM Central
3:00 PM Eastern
8:00 PM GMT



server_mapcopy.png


KALT

The Event Server
IP: 67.228.175.241:27015

The password will be posted in Vent


attention.png

Please dont hesitate to contact ST0RMY or BL4SPH3MY by PM or through Steam for more questions.​


Our weekly Signup threads are to get a general idea of how many individuals will be attending the event. You can also use this thread to ask any questions or make comments about our event. We are more than open to your comments and opinions and we base decisions on the common vote and attitude of those participating in the event.​


enlistnow.png


image.php


Join our Social Group: "eGO Realism Unit" if you want to learn more about realism, stay current on our clan Realism Events, or just hang around with other fans of Realism.

Link: http://edgegamers.org/forums/group.php?groupid=293​
[/CENTER]
 
I.. I sadly cannot make it, I have prior engagements set up on Saturday, Ravage.. I.. I want you to give this letter to my Tonux.. I want you to take care of him
 
I.. I sadly cannot make it, I have prior engagements set up on Saturday, Ravage.. I.. I want you to give this letter to my Tonux.. I want you to take care of him

:crying: Its not right man, sniff* How can he tell Tonux that hes just a lad!!! :crying:
 
I.. I sadly cannot make it, I have prior engagements set up on Saturday, Ravage.. I.. I want you to give this letter to my Tonux.. I want you to take care of him


I'll keep him safe and try to stop him from doing anything rash.
 
:facewall::facewall::facewall: using laptop until then, well,I can come,but I can only spectate :(
 
Awesome Ill be there. I've been having some internet problems so i'll kick the family off all the computers and hope everything goes Ok. Don't worry Compton, i'll stay safe ;)

Thanks
Tonux
 
Im sooooooo Sorry guys!!!​


I had something come up last minute, im sorry to have let you guys down. Ill do my best to have this event next week and for this week well have this event at the usual time:

6:00 PM Pacific
7:00 PM Mountain
8:00 PM Central
9:00 PM Eastern
2:00 AM GMT
 
Last edited:
Tonux seemed really ticked off. HAHA. He said to me " I guess I'll just wait for the Realism at 2:00 In the morning".
 
Tonux seemed really ticked off. HAHA. He said to me " I guess I'll just wait for the Realism at 2:00 In the morning".

I'm 99% positive that this is being said jokingly, since text fails at conveying emotion.

Regardless, let's take a moment to remember that things do come up at the last minute for everyone. It happens, and as has been said before, eGO<real life. eGO will still be here for you when you return, and people are stepping up to the plate to do this kind of stuff when they can to have fun. You always feel bad when something comes up and you can't be around, but make sure you get those real-life issues sorted out first. Everyone here will understand.
 
I'm 99% positive that this is being said jokingly, since text fails at conveying emotion.

Regardless, let's take a moment to remember that things do come up at the last minute for everyone. It happens, and as has been said before, eGO<real life. eGO will still be here for you when you return, and people are stepping up to the plate to do this kind of stuff when they can to have fun. You always feel bad when something comes up and you can't be around, but make sure you get those real-life issues sorted out first. Everyone here will understand.

:crying: At least someone understands!!! :crying:

Well i do feel bad for Tonux, hes been looking forward to a Euro realism event all month and i let him down. It wont happen again, i swear on Ravages life!
 
It was because I was absent from the event, but Ill be there next week. I'll hold my Tonux close.
 
NOOOOOOOOO!! I MIST IT!! To bad...... really to bad. I read this post today (28th)

Next month i'll be there for sure!
 
Back
Top