Merry Christmas eGO!

Its Me Mett!

Rookie
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
31
I won't be on for the next few days so I just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday and a merry Christmas!

Be safe everyone!
 
Merry Christmas!

I hope all of you have a safe, blessed, and wonderful time with family, friends, and eGO members alike. My wife and I will be celebrating our first Christmas together - we are stoked!
 
Happy Giftsmas...err...Commercialmas...err...rats...I had this for a moment...

Seriously though, have a great holiday guys ;). Enjoy your family (or pray the holidays move quickly if you can't stand 'em), eat food, and get stuff. Merry Christmas ^_^
 
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and any other holiday you celebrate! Hope everything goes well for you guys and your families this holiday season.
And make sure you dominate santa so you can get all the presents in his bag!
 
YAY! well to give a bit ore cheers to this holiday season i made u guys (and a bunch of other people *cough cough*) this!

merrychristmas.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top