pl_hohoho_alpha1 for xmas eve!

Dragonhill

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
772
Thats right folks.. we have a new version of hohoho for xmas eve!

is it finished?.. sorry, no

but..

this is a very close alpha candidate (hench alpha1)

we have the new sleigh in..and fancy new lights..plus some changes to the last stage

btw,, the map is HUGE.. please try to download it and put in your maps folder before connecting to server if you can..


map can be found
here.
 
Is this on any of our servers, or anytime soon? I can get a personally-hosted one going if anyone wants it.

Otherwise, it looks real good!
 
i pm'd gardengrove about it.. hoping he has time to get it up tonite..otherwise alt test sites would be nice

~D
 
Man, I really hope this goes on our Fun server all night long or something like that. That'd make my Christmas Eve tonight.

After my partying, of course.
 
The aforementioned server is finally up. PM me if you want the info to start playing!
 
I'll download it soon and jump on, I'll even put on my mic tonight so I can share the holiday joy of ranting about OP demoman :P
 
I was just looking through the maps and found them pretty good for rough alphas. I do have a bunch of ideas and comments and stuff already. xD
 
I've pulled the server down for now. If I get some overwhelming amounts of requests, I'll put it back up. Thanks to those who came to check it out. If not for seeing the map, but also for helping me test my server.

Now, I have tons of suggestions for the map as Dragonhill already knows.
 
Dragon did an excellent job prettyering her up after I finished major designs. Props to him for working when I was too busy/tired.
 
I've pulled the server down for now. If I get some overwhelming amounts of requests, I'll put it back up. Thanks to those who came to check it out. If not for seeing the map, but also for helping me test my server.

Now, I have tons of suggestions for the map as Dragonhill already knows.

send those to both of us.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top