eGO frag complitation

extremelyhotsauce

EGO Addict
Joined
Nov 27, 2009
Messages
1,295
OK lets make frag video of eGO members getting kills.

how to.....

be in the video: record a few mintues of gameplay get the #1 BEST kill you think you made and submit it (over 5 seconds under 20 seconds)

be a video editor: use a program thats advanced ( only use adobe encore, magix, imovie hd, anything thats has advanced effects

be a special effect adder what this is every kill will have the submitters name on the bottom left or right corner not just a plain font something cool hard to make


send only that shot to [email protected] include your eGO rank and name
 
I made this for the first media team we had, it was liked but we never really took off. Here you go again. I KNOW it is horribly edited. I KNOW it is only from insurgents. I KNOW it is only of dust2. I AM working on another, better one.

But for now, Enjoy.


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8OfjBdc2Vs[/ame]
 
how do you make a video like that, i know how to record demo's in steam, but i don't know how i can post them or edit them
 
OK lets make frag video of eGO members getting kills.

how to.....

be in the video: record a few mintues of gameplay get the #1 BEST kill you think you made and submit it (over 5 seconds under 20 seconds)

be a video editor: use a program thats advanced ( only use adobe encore, magix, imovie hd, anything thats has advanced effects

be a special effect adder what this is every kill will have the submitters name on the bottom left or right corner not just a plain font something cool hard to make


send only that shot to [email protected] include your eGO rank and name



thats not really how you make a frag video.... you play a lot more to get a lot more shootings and then pick out some really good ones and then you edit and so on
 
so.... who cares cant we be original-ish... its not a frag video its a COMPLITATION when i used 3d simulator like endorphin we used to make complitations like parkour, fights, gta, football, skateboarding crap like that

email your favorite 3 kills to [email protected]
 
Something I was working on...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nH0_YmAYlU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nH0_YmAYlU[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top