Useful Option Snuck Into the War Update.

Sharp_Shooter

Famous
Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
450
Valve snuck a quite useful option in to one of the older updates you may or may not have heard of that helps you navigate your load out with ease. In your keyboard options there's an option called Load out Quickswitch. Choose a key and hold it down then press numbers 1 through 7 for primary, secondary, melee weapons, watches, misc. times, and hats. This way is easier for when you are either dead or cannot switch to the respective slot while you're alive. (Eg. Razorback, Chargin' Targe, Gunboats) The longer process is where you switch to the weapon you want to swap and then hold down the key to change.

Here's a picture of it being used.

menu1.png
 
Last edited:
This was actually released a few updates back long before the War update.

It's actually in the update release notes somewhere. I've never used it myself, to be honest.
 
Thanks Sharp, I actually hadn't seen that yet

Still luvn' the new medic options, too; you can set it to notify you when your teammates need healing (adjust a slider to amount of health before they call you) so you know who needs you.

Useful tools are useful :)
 
Lolz that came in a LONG time ago, you guys probably didn't notice it. Sorry to burst your bubble. But yah now its revealed. to our fellow clanmates.
 
I didn't know about this. =o I could've used the info sooner. xD
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top