And here I'd been thinking I was having the worst Christmas in my life. Everything lightened up when I took a trip to FPSBanana to view the routine updates, only to find this gorgeous picture.
The Female Scout model is finally here!
It's been a long, long time in the making, but it comes with LOD models, custom gibs, custom HUD, and faceposing. There is NO hwm model, and no voice pack to go with it, but I'm more than happy enough to post this here now.
Well, what are you waiting for? Go take a look!
The Female Scout model is finally here!
It's been a long, long time in the making, but it comes with LOD models, custom gibs, custom HUD, and faceposing. There is NO hwm model, and no voice pack to go with it, but I'm more than happy enough to post this here now.
Well, what are you waiting for? Go take a look!















