Secret Project 0711

Mobilize

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
1,193
Zero711Domination.png


Gentlemen, if we don't kill this one, I'm pretty sure this world will end sooner than expected.
The one I'm talking about is that old monster that is lurking in gravelpit at this very moment.
The problem is simple. He's dominating too much.
I would stab him myself, but I have to sleep too.
So you guys go kill him, I'm sure its not that hard.
And if it doesn't fly, kill him again!
The only way of making him depart from that place is to humiliate him!
Believe me, I got experience.
So go dominate =(eGO)=™ Zero711.
Only one player is available to get ze money, and It will be paid when I get back from scouts mother, a week from now.
-spy


*additional 6k if the domination kill is a tauntkill*

Note to zero 711: Watch yourself, you're gonna cost me money man.

Secret Master rule (cash cant be claimed unless it includes): a picture of a "0"

Ends a next Saturday, a week from now!
 
Last edited:
I'm getting Borderlands soon, so get me while you can. Although I must say, this is not a very pleasant thing to wake up to. Meh, get me while my skills r gone I guess.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top