The Moment We've Been Waiting For! Skill/Zero and Frisky's Spy Class!

Skill/CJaZ

EGO Addict
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
1,225
That's right! A Spy Class!

What better way to waste your time than figure out how to backstab people and eaglestab, blindstab, and stairstab.

Starts today at 4:30 PM EST


BE HERE!!!!

There will be rules.

ABSOLUTELY ZERO TOLERANCE WITH NON-LISTENERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I cannot stress enough how much time is wasted cause people mess around too much.

Listen, have fun, cause me and Frisky Dingo are gonna teach you how to pwn noobs!

IP is 68.232.174.65:27015 and password is pie
 
Last edited:
"Frisky and I"

Nah, I've always considered the "I" goes first, as it's you; and you, of course, are more important to yourself. Hope that made any sense.

P.D: I'll try to be there, but I don't think I'll make it. *Sigh*
 
Lol, so in like.... 20 mins?

Cool. I'll probably hop on. =o Again... <.<
 
Nah, I've always considered the "I" goes first, as it's you; and you, of course, are more important to yourself. Hope that made any sense.

P.D: I'll try to be there, but I don't think I'll make it. *Sigh*

LOL, I like it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top