Spy Class Great Time

Skill/CJaZ

EGO Addict
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
1,225
Guys that was a great spy class and training, unfortunately we ran outta time and didnt get everyone and everything.

This time, we will host ANOTHER spy class at 6:15 PM EST. We will have 3 hours.
I want EVERYONE to be on the server by 6:10 so we can setup, explain rules, etc.


Thanks Frisky and Kotah for the demonstrations, try to make it again.

And after this Spy Class is over, for those of you that missed it, granted enough people want another one, we will be telling everyone atleast 2 days in advance. Good luck!

And for those of you who want to be in the 2nd class, the IP is

68.232.174.65:27015 and the password will be set to

spyclassadvance

at exactly 6:05 PM EST.

This is all today!
 
Last edited:
Wouldnt mind hosting another, but the first to me was a bit unorganized to say the least. IMO, before we host it we should go over what we intend to do and how we intend to do it. Who will be doing what and who will be instructing, that way we keep things organized. We went over a few advanced stabs that are hard to pull off, but I think we should talk about it first and see what these new spies can do and what they cant as well as what they want to learn. Some were just there to have fun while others wanted to learn. I would like to go over basics and then move on to advance stuff, I will write down a few things I would like others to know and if they already know it great, let others learn it. They can wait till the advance stuff comes up and learn then as long as the let others learn the basics first. Ill put a few ideas on paper and talk to a few guys and we will see what happens.
 
Last edited:
The last spy class was a bit unorganized with the lines and taking turns, but we still learned some new stuff. I apologize for arriving late because the different time zones mess me up, but like I said, I still managed to learn new techniques.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top