Kamon's QotW: What's your Favourite Weapon?

Kamon

Famous
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
543
Hey there, TF2 Division, Kamon here. You've probably seen me post random questions, looking for your opinions on weapon vs. weapon and whatnot before. But now I'm gonna start a new thing called Kamon's Question of the Week. Every weekend or so, I'll produce a new thread, asking for your opinions on certain things relating to our favourite first-person shooter. To begin, we'll start with this subject.

What is your favourite Weapon in Team Fortress 2, and why?

You all know how diverse the characters are in Team Fortress 2, but if you take a look at their weapons, each of them say a lot about their respective classes. And actions speak louder than words.

In my case, my favourite weapon is...

255s5xe.jpg


Yes, the Force-A-Nature. Its name comes from the quote in the Meet the Scout video, and the weapon carries as much kick as the Scout has in personality. Throw in the hilarious little ad featured above, and the weapon just has a certain charm to it.

That's why the FAN is my favourite weapon in all of TF2. What about you guys? Post your opinions and discuss.
 
FAN? eww.. :P

Mine isn't really a weapon, more of a tool.

The Dead Ringer

I agree, The Dead Ringer is amazing. I switched over and played it nonstop for about 3 weeks and it was awesome. Disguise, kill, cloak, get hit, hide, repeat. So useful if used correctly.
 
The sticky bomb launcher by far! It does insane dmg, u can spam it, u can control when it esplodes, and u can control the trajectory on it as well! :scared:
 
Knife or axtinguisher. Knife for obvious reasons, and the puff'n'sting makes me want to cry at how beautiful the axtinguisher is...
 
Hard to choose. How about Demo's grenade launcher, The Scottish Resistance, And the sword. Those are all my fav's. :D
 
I had my doubts about the direct hit at first, but I've really taken a liking to it, but the best weapon ever is the equalizer, just because you can run away quickly if you need to. I ran away from a pyro and then was able to kill him later after i got health back. Seriously folks, if you get it , you will love this baby.
 
Back
Top