My awesome spy frag video

Werner Voss

Active Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
251
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDRGdLG3oHI"]You tube[/ame]

I told you it was awesome.
 
Dude? No sound? Lol, with this "Awesome spy frag video" I thought you would put the sound in after one amazing kill but it never came lol...


Nice video though.
 
All I can say is you owe me 9 min of my life back.

thirdpartyfacepalm.jpg
 
I was in it. It totally makes it 100 times more awesome like that.
 
Hmm...I stopped after 3 minutes or so...It seemed too much like...Regular play instead of awesome spy moments...Nice try and make more videos though, just make them...A bit more exciting I suppose...
 
I'd say neither. He just seemed to have fun while recording some footage yesterday and then piled it all up for something that should be funny, not serious business.
 
do you know that when you're running around with the CnD's bar all the way down, that the other team can see you?

just a heads up- the other team can see you. >.>

i was hoping for some epic spyness.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top