Thats right, Another one

? Frisky Dingo ?

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
3,120
I personally will be hosting another spy training class today at 1pm central. It is 10am right now so in 3 hrs it will be happening, sharpen your knifes and wash ur masks because we have alot to learn. The class itself will be only 3hrs long and only 10 slots open. So if you want to be a part of this, it will be on a first come first server basis. I am looking for non pro spies to attend please, and people that want to learn. I will be covering basics and moving into advance stuff. It will be alot more organized this time around I promise.
 
That is how long we have the server for and we will have people attempting the stabs more than once, so it will take up time fast.
 
Sigh, the spy class will be put on hold till further notice unless spidey logs back on in 30 min :/.
 
Is this an actual eGO sponsored event or are you holding this on a private server? Just wondering why announcements aren't posted for these. And Spidey ruins everything. Not big surprise!
 
Is this an actual eGO sponsored event or are you holding this on a private server? Just wondering why announcements aren't posted for these. And Spidey ruins everything. Not big surprise!

its on a private server and it was back on but now its off again. It will be reschedualed for tomorrow at 11am CST.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top