Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 Dec 27, 2009 #1 Well, Here's another Awesome Video from Jail last night. All thanks to everyone there last night, Thankyou. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJSWQJwDjec[/ame]
Well, Here's another Awesome Video from Jail last night. All thanks to everyone there last night, Thankyou. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJSWQJwDjec[/ame]
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Dec 27, 2009 #2 we tried so hard to include him and the day just went mad! DISCO DAY!
P PhaseXero Famous Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 547 Dec 27, 2009 #3 I guess adorable could be one word to describe the warden =/ When I heard adorable I was thinking more like this kid: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQJuyfNyczM[/ame] Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
I guess adorable could be one word to describe the warden =/ When I heard adorable I was thinking more like this kid: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQJuyfNyczM[/ame]
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Dec 27, 2009 #4 Oh it was p90 I remember him or 90P w/e. That seems to be a common element with T's, the younger the warden the more likely a chance they will rebel.
Oh it was p90 I remember him or 90P w/e. That seems to be a common element with T's, the younger the warden the more likely a chance they will rebel.
L Lucin Active Member Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 315 Dec 27, 2009 #5 I see my name a few times w/ my fail rebel lol
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,988 Dec 27, 2009 #6 I wonder who that was yelling WHAO over the mic at the end...
Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 Dec 27, 2009 #7 Ill Legend said: I wonder who that was yelling WHAO over the mic at the end... Click to expand... I don't know, But it was pretty funny.
Ill Legend said: I wonder who that was yelling WHAO over the mic at the end... Click to expand... I don't know, But it was pretty funny.
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Dec 27, 2009 #8 cool video but i had to mute him few times too many interuptions!!
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Dec 27, 2009 #9 haha, i've played with this guy before. he's so polite as a warden
S SuperShoot EGO Addict Joined Jul 12, 2009 Messages 1,209 Dec 27, 2009 #10 Phasexero said: I guess adorable could be one word to describe the warden =/ When I heard adorable I was thinking more like this kid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQJuyfNyczM Click to expand... aaaw , that boy really deserved it.
Phasexero said: I guess adorable could be one word to describe the warden =/ When I heard adorable I was thinking more like this kid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQJuyfNyczM Click to expand... aaaw , that boy really deserved it.
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Dec 27, 2009 #11 I was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!