M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Dec 27, 2009 #3 Nice job Riot looking awesome!
featherfoot07 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 2,760 Dec 27, 2009 #4 skins for the win! Great job man.
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Dec 28, 2009 #7 Well thats what the axis get for robbing convenience stores!!! Or maybe its just cold out.
B black panther Poster Joined Aug 27, 2009 Messages 202 Dec 28, 2009 #9 hi looking good, can i download it?
M MasterTiki Poster Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 144 Dec 28, 2009 #10 @ black panther I think it's this one here http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/20640
C Cpt. Kirk Thread Thumper Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 1,095 Dec 28, 2009 #11 I dare you to try that on Flash
M MasterTiki Poster Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 144 Dec 28, 2009 #12 Since kirk only plays axis.. oh wait! he don't! I got foxhound as a vitness!
K Kelvin Yu R.I.P Our Dear Departed Friend Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 434 Dec 28, 2009 #13 No More ?
E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 Dec 28, 2009 #14 Thats Sick. I laughed so hard!
C Cpt. Kirk Thread Thumper Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 1,095 Dec 28, 2009 #15 MasterTiki said: Since kirk only plays axis.. oh wait! he don't! I got foxhound as a vitness! Click to expand... You have NOTHING!
MasterTiki said: Since kirk only plays axis.. oh wait! he don't! I got foxhound as a vitness! Click to expand... You have NOTHING!
E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 Dec 28, 2009 #16 Kirk is right though. FLASH IS WHERE THE PRO'S ARE!
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Dec 28, 2009 #17 Cpt. Kirk said: You have NUZZING! Click to expand...