5 50centricher EGO Addict Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 1,298 Nov 17, 2007 #1 I won't be here during thanksgiving weekend cause i am going up to Ohio. Going to have a good time. Also yall have one too.
I won't be here during thanksgiving weekend cause i am going up to Ohio. Going to have a good time. Also yall have one too.
T Trukilla Poster Joined Oct 29, 2007 Messages 210 Nov 18, 2007 #2 alright stay safe man... and when u come back ill snipe u on the kk server hehe !lol
P ProBowl24 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 2,553 Nov 18, 2007 #4 dont worry about it, im sure many of us will be out for the holidays bro. Have a happy Thanksgiving and see ya after the weekend hopefully
dont worry about it, im sure many of us will be out for the holidays bro. Have a happy Thanksgiving and see ya after the weekend hopefully
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Nov 18, 2007 #5 [quote1195436582=50centricher -=KK=-] I won't be here during thanksgiving weekend cause i am going up to Ohio. Going to have a good time. Also yall have one too. [/quote1195436582] Ill be in cleveland the whole time since I live there
[quote1195436582=50centricher -=KK=-] I won't be here during thanksgiving weekend cause i am going up to Ohio. Going to have a good time. Also yall have one too. [/quote1195436582] Ill be in cleveland the whole time since I live there