Improving your game play in general.

fathom

Rookie
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
65
******THIS IS A COUNTER-STRIKE 1.6 GUIDE, BUT ALL SOURCE PLAYERS SHOULD READ IT, THE TACTICS THAT HE GIVES ARE IMPORTANT, BOTH GAMES ARE PLAYED THE SAME, SOME COMMANDS MIGHT NOT WORK SO IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS JUST POST AND I'LL HELP YOU OUT WITH THEM!*************
Hi, thought these guides would help some of you to step your game up a little bit. Read it all, I'm sure some important points will come up...such as proper rates, proper mouse settings, etc...All credits go to Lethal on this guide. Enjoy...if you have any other questions, post here, don't add me on steam, I don't want to scroll through 1000 people to find people on my list. I don't mind answering some more in-depth questions in PM's regarding anything about the game, I come from a very competitive background and have played for some of the best teams in the game. Have fun.

***This link expires after a certain amount of downloads, and the file is to big for me to attach, maybe an admin will be kind enough to sticky the topic as well as link the download to my thread somehow.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZXFVFMTZ
 
Last edited:
GUYS GET THESE GUIDES. Normally you would have to pay about $20 for both of them on ESEA. DL DL DL. I already had em but nvm...
 
The people complaining about fps, are you running fps configs? Do you have the latest graphic card drivers and are you playing on Dx Level 81 in-game? Is your heapsize set in your set launch options? And the ones saying they don't need it that's fine, but if I was able to learn a few things from the guide, no way you won't :)
 
Last edited:
1 Crappy Graphics card: ATI 200X Radeon DX 9 Card. Sucks though
2. No Configs Eery single thing on low. not widescreen res either 640X480 i think.
3 Not latest drivers cuz they dont support my card anymore :( and i think its integrated onto my mother board. fmpc
 
1 Crappy Graphics card: ATI 200X Radeon DX 9 Card. Sucks though
2. No Configs Eery single thing on low. not widescreen res either 640X480 i think.
3 Not latest drivers cuz they dont support my card anymore :( and i think its integrated onto my mother board. fmpc

Really? Just buy a new graphics card.. :)



And has anyone scanned the file(s) yet for malicious-ness?
 
uhhhh, not to spoil any bodies fun, but i saw a post that states that you have to pay for these guides? so isnt it illegal to post their work up here for other people to get? im just saying.
 
Back
Top