Improving your game play in general.

tiny said:
I am reading it and I don't know how to set these commands? I tried many different ways in console but it didn't work. Zoom_sensitivty_ratio, Gamma 2, Brightness 3:facewall:

The zoom_sensitivity_ratio command is fine...you need to put it in console and chose a value, the suggested value is "1" so zoom_sensitivity_ratio "1". For the in-game gamma command it's mat_monitorgamma "1.6", and what do you mean by brightness? Do you mean HDR?
 
mr bojangles you need to request for an admin to host it or something, message one of the people who grabbed it they will send it to you, i had to format, i no longer have them
 
TINY, you use adobe reader to view the files, and fatty mcfat the files can be downloaded off of google.com, so whoever posted them on their will get busted lol.
 
Last edited:
Here's what he put Fathom
Miscellaneous Commands
Here are some commands that I recommend using. To enter these you must first bring
down your console using the “~” and hit enter after each change is made.
~ Brightness 3
~ Gamma 2 and so on.

You told me about the Gamma but for brightness that's all he put.
Also, can you tell me what's the Old vgui menus and if I should use Hud_centerid 1?
 
Here's what he put Fathom
Miscellaneous Commands
Here are some commands that I recommend using. To enter these you must first bring
down your console using the ?~? and hit enter after each change is made.
~ Brightness 3
~ Gamma 2 and so on.

You told me about the Gamma but for brightness that's all he put.
Also, can you tell me what's the Old vgui menus and if I should use Hud_centerid 1?

don't bother with the hud commands, they arent important
 
Guides dont always work... I got my skills from 1. Hours and hours of playing. on Different computers aswell! of course the more FPS the better you can react without the person ghosting infront of you(FPS Lag).
2. I watch many Pros play Via Youtube TheMovieVault It seems fun watching well edited videos and at the same time using there strats.
3. Dedication<=== Must have to be good.
4. If 3 is not what you want, and you want is fun. go do some modding (jail Gun game, Mini games, Deathrun. anything that floats your boat!
 
How about watching demos of other professional teams and players?

alexander, watching demos will help you improve without a doubt, espacially if you play competitively, you can watch your favorite professional players play the position you were given, and see how they react to events, where do they throw the flashes, which angles do they peek, how do they peek the angles, etc...
 
I posted a link to this thread and I necro'd it.


But it's a bloody awesome guide. Thanks.
 
hurm... thank you kind sir... if this fails.. ill hire Angry Arab and Knive you! XD jk
 
Back
Top