Garden, Baron, Romantic, Flush, and I supporting the servers!

masterofpuppets

PANCAKES GO!
Sr. Manager
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
2,776
lol, when I was watchin the flush vids i was thinking "WHY DOESNT HE EAT IT QUICKLY?!?!?! HE TOOK BITES!!!!! LOL JUST STUFF IT IN YOUR MOUTH, CHEW, SWALLOW, DRINK WATER!!!." lol :]
 
i commend you guys...took alot of hear lol, i started rolling when flash had to drink water before he ate his lmao!.....and baron...ur pelon like me...bald heads FTW!!!!
 
I love mustard...so that's easy xD Anyways, what color is your hair Flush... so dark I ain't sure.
 
HAHAA. come up with some for me to do.... ill take some pretty ruthless bets. all i gotta say is ive done a tablespoon of tabasco in my eye more than once for a bet... and yes. i have it on video. good job guys. i commend you on your bravery. mustard ftw.
 
I know MoP threw up after he closed it!!! Don't LIE!!! xD Nice anyways, I like Baron's the most :) And Flush uses some nice words.
 
Okay next bet has to be where you mix a bunch of herbs in a glass, poor some strawberry juice in there (sounds nice eh?) then take one worm, just one and blend it all up.
 
[quote1195412298=PICK _EM_UP_JONES]
HAHAA. come up with some for me to do.... ill take some pretty ruthless bets. all i gotta say is ive done a tablespoon of tabasco in my eye more than once for a bet... and yes. i have it on video. good job guys. i commend you on your bravery. mustard ftw.
[/quote1195412298]

Tablespoon on Cinnamon, are you in-human enough to survive it?
 
ill try it next time im eating oreos lol
looks like its pretty disgusting. When did you guys do this, All for a good cause though lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top