Garden, Baron, Romantic, Flush, and I supporting the servers!

[quote1195416795=ROCKET CHUMP]
haha. oh man, i swore baron and mop was going to throw up...

nice tounge peircing btw baron!
[/quote1195416795]


We did. Garden puked, Baron puked, and I puked 3 times. I felt horrible all night. Baron and I had to do it again because we said bad words in our first takes.
 
@ pick em up

we need to see one of those videos now that you mentioned it. something like tobasco in your eye cant be mentioned without proving it.
 
WHY????
but it was wierd to watch and funny !lol ,
Eire.32
 
Lol, you guys really puked? I think I could take a mustard Oreo, but a mayonnaise cookie? I'll have to try it out sometime.
 
Hahaha, you guys are crazy. I might have eaten a mustard oreo - but the mayo cookie looked sick.
 
[quote1195432885=Italian_Stallion-RR-]
Gallon Challenge: Drink one gallon of whole milk in an hour without puking. I've never seen it done successfuly.
[/quote1195432885]

Its because its actually not possible. Milk, a basic solution, raises the Ph level of your stomach so much that it actually causes you to throw up so that your body can restore the orginal PH level of your stomach acids. (I did a project on this is 10th grade chem)
 
first of all that was a great laugh, so thank u, second, u guys are rockstars! thanks for the donations and helping eGO continue running!!!

lol, also, foodfight, great sig, lmao
 
ahahahhahahah at baron :D
but come on...mustard on oreos...cant be THAT bad
id probably like them lol....I like peanut butter and mustard sandwiches :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top