My dad came to me because his computer isn't working, he said he didn't change anything with it, heres what happens:
It turns on, the windows loading screen comes up, it loads, but then, a blue screen with white writing flashes up, but there's not enough time to read it, because it restarts, and it gets stuck in an infinite loop unless you turn it off by holding the power button.
The blue screen doesn't look like the BSOD. It's a Windows XP computer, hasn't had problems like this before. I've tried starting it with last known working configuration, and I've tried starting in safe mode. It just starts to load, it flashes the blue screen, and restarts, I can get to the Boot Menu though.
I need help quickly! Thanks guys
It turns on, the windows loading screen comes up, it loads, but then, a blue screen with white writing flashes up, but there's not enough time to read it, because it restarts, and it gets stuck in an infinite loop unless you turn it off by holding the power button.
The blue screen doesn't look like the BSOD. It's a Windows XP computer, hasn't had problems like this before. I've tried starting it with last known working configuration, and I've tried starting in safe mode. It just starts to load, it flashes the blue screen, and restarts, I can get to the Boot Menu though.
I need help quickly! Thanks guys







