My name originated from my old WoW character, who at the time was Ilduce, or Il Duce, in which I named after the character from Boondock Saints (although I used to get so many whispers about Mussolini). It was funny hearing people butcher the pronunciation, until finally everyone got fed up and just started calling me Duce (pronounced like Deuce). After that it just kind of stuck with me since on pretty much other games I play.
Back when I first started playing CS 1.4, I died a lot. After a few weeks of dying repeatedly, I started to learn the game a bit. I got to the point where I was still dying a lot but I got to the point where I knew enough that I caught myself thinking "well, that was stupid of me" when I died.
From there, it was a short jump in logic to realizing that stupidity is what gets a lot of people killed so I figured that it was a good name. Plus, it's funny to see "stupidity killed soandso" on the screen.
I got mine from my friend Funn3lcak3s he and i where joking around and saying different names for bro such as broski and others and one thing led to another and he said Brothalemu and I laughed so hard that I made it my name when I had to change my old name.
I was born three and a half months premature. I had to be put in a incubator to further develop. While I was in the incubator, I lost my vision completely. The doctors did laser eye surgery. I am now able to see out of my right eye about 25%. My left eye is completely gone.
Soge King is the name of the fake hero Usoppu made up in the anime One Piece.
Here's Soge King's awesome intro video:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUc9FlUP-7g[/ame]
LOCK ON!
Btw, In Japanese Sogeki means to shoot or to snipe. So, Soge King is the king of snipers. >
When i was younger (ages ago....) i use to play Amtgard, a full contact larp. Drathe was a character i made for the game. The 007 was added later when we all played goldeneye on the n64, i was amazing with the combination of Oddjob and knives. Yup, thats it.
Years ago, I was playing with my older cousin on Halo 1 and I had to make a profile. I guess I thought of the Gamecube (which was a good console) and named myself "The Cube". Years later, an MMO came out called Planetside and I think it was the first MMO that I couldn't pick a randomized name. I picked Cube and I must have added the 2000...for some reason that I have forgotten...and Cube2000 has just stuck with me over all of those year to now and will continue to be stuck with me...unless it's an RPG.