where did you get your name?

My name just kind of came out of know where... I started playing cs:s with some friends and i needed a name and it was complete random..
 
Initials are D.B. , everyone i know has been calling me dbee for the past ten years so. Mainly since one of my friends name is also Danny and it was easy to set us apart this way. Stuck to me since.
 
I got my name just siting on my desk and looking at an "AXE" deodorant can that happens to say "the CLIX effect" so that became my name :P.
 
Was trying to think of a new name while i was eating trixyogurt and thought of it,
i like it cause its silly and no one else would have this name.
 
Maiella was originally created for wow. I was a gnome mage and
mai=my
ella=mage
I couldn't think of anything else so I guess it just stuck
 
I actually got my name from Kingdom of Heaven (2005) -Orlando Bloom and Eva Green. To be precise its Raynald de Ch?tillon castle in the movie.
Kerak is a crazy name, so I am a crazy guy in a crazy world who has a natural HIGH :w00t: (those of u who have played with me on eGO Flash would know what I mean).
 
=.='' cereal box?? wow
KR Decade

KR = Kamen Rider or Knight Rider
Decade = Japanese Masked Hero... see my siggy~~lulz
 
It start in the school 8.klasse when I went to strength training, then after 2. year, I have abs and big muscles, People and my friends call me Rambo. Now it stuck. When people call me in the phone they dont say my real name, they use Rambo :)
 
I was listening to a psytrance song the first time i played css.. Psychokilla from skazi... the other names i tryed were taken so i kept this one :)
 
Because of the Awesome Rogue LX205B 5-String bass I play. (see picture for proof it has nothing to do with rogur sniper)
 
When I used to live Upstate New York in Ticonderoga, we used to have a little secrete spot in the Adirondacks with a shooting range and I gained the nickname QuickShot from a couple of friends for shooting targets the fastest with a little .22 rifle. Ive been using the name QuickShot since CS 1.5 ;) Many years now.
 
I got mine when I was still playing the original Halo with my buddies. I would role around in the all white armor. One day I was just rocking everyone and a buddy of mine rage quitted right after he said, "Holy crap dude! You are just a Great White Death!"

The name kinda stuck and I have been using it ever since. It eventually changed meanings a bit when a friend of mine made a gamer spray for me though with this picture in it: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061123173348/wikiality/images/2/22/Shark_Helicopter.jpg

Since the gamer spray I have been working on a tattoo that fits pretty nice. By the end of the summer it should be complete and I will be able to show it off to you guys in the forum!!!
 
Mine is a fairly lame play on words I heard somewhere years ago. It basically means dtennisfan fan. D, as in my name David, 10s for tennis, and fan for fan. I play tennis a lot. Stuck with it cause I dont want to change everything and its somewhat unique.
 
I was playing garrysmod way back when I was 11 and gmod10 just released and i joined my first server and the default name for everyone was mingebag (from that garrysmod epic) They locked me into a box and I couldnt get out until they told me what they wanted me to do which was change my name, I could think of one I then looked at what I was drinking which was obviously orange juice and that is now my name for everything!
 
Believe it or not, I was so obsessed with the grunts in halo 2 and how they looked dead (dunno lol) so I tried to make my xbox live name dead grunt (extra lol) but it was taking and the first one was stinginggore so im like hmm seems cool :D and well it stuck ever since
 

Latest posts

Back
Top