where did you get your name?

I thought I had posted here a while ago but; I used to use my initials and last name in a combination but it was hard for others to pronounce in game. So, when I started playing WoW I wanted something funny and easier for others to say. When I went to name my character however, somebody already had "Muffinman" so that's where the name "Muffnman" came in to play. Didn't realize the connotations that could be derived from it at first.
 
I got my UserName from the main character in Metal Gear Solid 2, Raiden. I'm SUCH a big fan of Metal Gear Solid, and when i was sitting at my computer thinking for my name, i was thinking:
Dude, what name should i take? At the same time playing Metal Gear Solid 2, i figured.
Hey.Raiden...Dude...Woah.
RaidenDude! That's awesome!
 
I got the name CrazyKiller after I started to play Counter-Strike.

The thing was, my previous name was "Longbow", which if anyone here has played the Delta Force games, "Longbow" is the sniper. I specialized in sniping in the Delta Force games, and I was known in the community as the best "CQB sniper". Basically, I participated in CQB battles and maps with a sniper rifle, and I would wreck the enemy on the battlefield.

When I started playing CS, I used that name but it didn't fit me. I was on the lookout for a new name. Eventually, after finding a home in a now-defunct cs_assault server, I earned the name "CrazyKiller" because of my antics playing the game. I would be the one guy who would do all the crazy things to kill the enemy, including jumping off of buildings, rushing people with a knife, and a multitude of things that usually resulted in my death and it was even funnier if I killed the other player.

Thus, CrazyKiller was a born (back in 2001).
 
i use to go by the name newbiekiller37 but i was too awesome for that hahha.
so i was like.im generally awesome..aka.general lee awesome.....aka gen.leeawsome
 
mine is sort of a long story
Well, i wanted to help with this mod on moddb, but the owner of the mod was someone who trashed my first mod a couple years before(1 year). So, i had to make a new account on moddb and change my steam name, and i applied to help the mod out and stuff(writing). then he found out who i was and he had to kick me out of the dev but we are still friends.
:D
you can make friends out of enemy's!
 
I got my name from my real name, Ricardo.
Which is Old German for a strong, superior leader.
 
Back
Top