Battlefield 2

47

Famous
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
418
I was wondering if anyone in eGO besides myself and eGO paquitox played BF2? If so hit me up with some ideas and strategies on how to rank up fast, play good and to STOP DYING!! Also was wondering how i could fly the aircraft a whole hell of alot better and faster? suggestions, tips, anything could help guys and gals!:confused1:
 
i play old buddy. you want to rank up fast? Be medic or support and drop ammo and health packs. Also you get 2 points for reviving a person.

As for flying. practice.
 
yeah i found that out tonight lol.. what servers do you play?
 
i know the graphics arent that good, but its still an addicting game
 
It is still by far the best of the BF series imo.

Best sniper experience ever in a game is sniping pilots out of a jet (almost impossible) or a heli with a .50 cal M95. Glass-shattering pwnage.

I only play occasionally but my BF2 tag is Psychosurfer4752.
 
I played 1942, Vietnam, and then skipped BF2 and went straight to 2142. Recently Steam had a nice deal for BF2 and I bought it, it's similar to BF2142 and I would have to say it is even better then 2142 in many ways. Leveling is similar and to get ranks faster I would also recommend the medic/ammo drops and reviving teammates.

There are also certain servers which enforce a rule of "pistols only" or "knives only", if you play it right you can rank 2x as fast then in normal games. This usually happens in BF2142, though I'm not too sure if there are any BF2 servers like this.
 
i enjoyed bf2 before all the map hacks, exploits, and aimbots :(


/shakes fist madly at ea for abandoning this game before its time had passed
 
Yeah same here.

Not to mention I hate the excessive amount of pilots that just own everybody.


that is my biggest non hack complaint about the game. there is no effective surface to air detterent for plane jockeys. at least bf1942 has flack guns. bf vietnam has shoulder mounted surface to air missles. bf2? nothing really.

that is why i mostly stuck to maps that did not have aircraft. the street level fighting was awesomness. the rampant hacks destroyed it for me. don't even get me started on the freakin' jeep parachute hack. ea was bad for abandoning this game like it did.
 
I still play 24/7 infrantry only Karkand. Join the BF2 social group or add me on steam and lets get to the battlefeild.
 
yeah i havent seen any myself.. and i play strike at karkand everyday.. love it
 

Latest posts

Back
Top