B BootyTang Active Member Joined Aug 14, 2009 Messages 261 Dec 29, 2009 #1 Anyone want to play? Add my steam xxx_proph3tz_xxx. Move if its in the wrong place.
B Beanie Thread Junky Joined Oct 16, 2008 Messages 859 Dec 29, 2009 #2 The best place to find people to play would be Ventrillo You' should try there. I Would happily play l4d2.
The best place to find people to play would be Ventrillo You' should try there. I Would happily play l4d2.
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Dec 29, 2009 #3 Beanie said: The best place to find people to play would be Ventrillo You' should try there. I Would happily play l4d2. Click to expand... wat beanie said, thats a way
Beanie said: The best place to find people to play would be Ventrillo You' should try there. I Would happily play l4d2. Click to expand... wat beanie said, thats a way
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Dec 29, 2009 #4 Try looking in misc game discussion... easiest way to find people who play games that aren't supported by the clan.
Try looking in misc game discussion... easiest way to find people who play games that aren't supported by the clan.
J JasonBourne Rookie Joined Dec 23, 2009 Messages 91 Dec 29, 2009 #5 Ya. You might want to put this here: http://edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=374
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Dec 29, 2009 #6 if i had l4d2 i would play with you, but somebody here has no money (me)