Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Ricwulf

Poster
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
119
Not really sure if it should go here, but anyway.

I've just gotten Killing Floor for XMas, and I wanted to know, would having the =(e)= tag in my Killing Floor name be allowed? I would place the TM there as well, but just wanted to know if it was ok.
 
It sure is, but if you are wearing the tag you still have to follow the rules no matter where you go, so that means be on your best behavior

Hope this helps!
 
Don't worry, I will be on good terms. And if I feel like misbehaving I'll remove the tag and change the name before doing so!
 
It sure is, but if you are wearing the tag you still have to follow the rules no matter where you go, so that means be on your best behavior

Hope this helps!

As for the TM you can add it if the game supports it, if not thats fine.

Answered

~Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top