J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Dec 31, 2009 #2 lolol nice! and congrats to prokiller for winning!
C cammo Active Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 406 Dec 31, 2009 #3 Noobkiller>prokiller We had a blast
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Dec 31, 2009 #4 If being Taylor Swift is a consolation prize for losing.. where do I sign up for the losing team?
C CLETUS Poster Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 214 Dec 31, 2009 #5 Lol. I was on prokillers team and were win!
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Dec 31, 2009 #6 lol we did have the best streak eva! Hairy and I camping the sewers was the best part lol
Q Quarantine Active Member Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 334 Dec 31, 2009 #8 Hahaha! I wish I was there! Beta, awesome picture!!
M Mr. Boe Jangles Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 3,485 Dec 31, 2009 #9 Nice
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Dec 31, 2009 #10 i was on the phone while we were playin this. so when i had the bomb and was running away from bombsite a after we secured it, i couldn't hear everybody yelling at me to turn around to plant, lol
i was on the phone while we were playin this. so when i had the bomb and was running away from bombsite a after we secured it, i couldn't hear everybody yelling at me to turn around to plant, lol
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,462 Dec 31, 2009 #11 lololoolollolololol hahaha wow thats funny
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Jan 1, 2010 #12 Beta + ms_paint = WIN!