I'm So Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Drogue

Poster
Joined
Oct 23, 2009
Messages
197
I'd like to apologize on behalf of my long absence on steam. My dad made me uninstall steam because he thought it slowed down our computer. I convinced him to let me get it back, and suceeded. I was just wondering if I could still be in the clan. I did not purposely leave. I am really sorry, and I hope you guys let me jump back in. I still play Team Fortress 2 by the way.
 
It's all good man, life likes to hit us when it's least expected! eGO understands this and welcomes ya back in time for the new year :)
 
Yup, like DUCE said, there's nothing bad about leaving for some while and then coming back. =o

[Insert quote of my sig here]
 
ok thanks alot guys for understanding...and Jawneh, you have NO CHANCE of killing me D:<
 
It happens all the time. As long as you don't officially leave, then you are still part of the clan (and still in our hearts)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top