Massive setup.

Bonecrusher

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
2,648
Hello!

Today i was playing on blackmesa and we won like 10 times in a row with same tactic.

1. Build base in crab room
2. Build base at blast doors

=
zn0j1x.jpg


Win :D
 
yup, that works on mesa, a little too well IMHO, if a bunch of engineers get set up in the headcrab room, the iron horse position, or the map room it is very hard to dislodge them, you need multiple simultaneous ubers oftentimes
 
That's me spraying fire everywhere. The tactic worked every time, once the foot hold was in place.
 
I was in the other team, iron horsing behind their blast doors and having fun of my own. Amusingly enough I was #1 in the blu scoreboard for almost the whole time after I got there. xP
 
Haha, once my team did it. We had like 5 or 6 engies there, eventually a demoman blew us all...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top