- Joined
- Oct 27, 2009
- Messages
- 3,263
Hey All,
So I'm throwin out a challenge to y'all. KNIFE ME.
If you knife me, be sure to take a screen shot of it, and here's what will happen.
First of all, I will give you ALL my plinks so that you can donate them to eGO. Secondly, I will give you a thousand casino cash.
Thirdly, I will call you Master the rest of that game.
Note this only applies to eGO members, so don't expect me to call some random pub master, lol.
Bring it on... i dare you!
PS. make sure to post the screenshot of the knife on the forum otherwise i won't remember to give you the casino cash
So I'm throwin out a challenge to y'all. KNIFE ME.
If you knife me, be sure to take a screen shot of it, and here's what will happen.
First of all, I will give you ALL my plinks so that you can donate them to eGO. Secondly, I will give you a thousand casino cash.
Thirdly, I will call you Master the rest of that game.
Note this only applies to eGO members, so don't expect me to call some random pub master, lol.
Bring it on... i dare you!
PS. make sure to post the screenshot of the knife on the forum otherwise i won't remember to give you the casino cash


















........


