Hat Crafting

m3rryg0r0und

Active Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
297
Alright everyone, as of now I have enough metal to craft a RANDOM hat, but I want your feedback on what I should do...

Craft a random hat OR save up and craft a class hat?
 
Save up to craft a class hat is much better, even if you get the only one you have like I did.
 
craft for a class that doesnt have a hat and that is guaranteed to get something good....soldier!!
 
pyro's are all good too im
spy only has two hats so you cant go wrong there either
 
I reeeeeeally want the rubber glove hat for the Pyro. With my luck, I'll be getting the beanie.
 
I'd say go random if your like me, since if you have no hats, theres no chance of getting a duplicate.
 
Do the random hat, then QQ when you get either one that you used back.
 
Go for the Heavy, Spy, Medic, or Demoman. They are the only ones without the stupid hatless hats and don't have some tiny addition to the default hat already (Eg. Soldier's Stash and the Snipers Trophy belt)
 
Go for the Heavy, Spy, Medic, or Demoman. They are the only ones without the stupid hatless hats and don't have some tiny addition to the default hat already (Eg. Soldier's Stash and the Snipers Trophy belt)

Ithink soldier's stash is pretty cool, but now I remember he has a hatless hat too
 
Save up for a class you like. If you do a normal random one then chancs are you'll get one you don't like, or a duplicate.
 
Go for the heavy, soldier, or spy. They are all good hats, so you can't go wrong. The demo's are good too, but the scottish bonnet is less good than others, so it's a bit more risky.
 
I finnaly got my first hat 2 days ago, the camera beard.... which is utterly useless imo, but I will craft one for the demoman in a few days, just need to find more demomanweapons because of the class token, takes forever this :(
 
I really want to do some crafting... unfortunately, I still haven't gotten any items. I don't think i've gotten one in about 3 months now.
 
Back
Top