Everyone Please Read

DyeMatrix

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
2,504
Throughout the time iv'e been in eGO, the attitude and treatment twards all as a clan is absolutlely phenomenal.
And I don't believe this can be possible without the guidance and reassurance of our Founding Fathers of this home. They work endlessly it seems and put so much time and effort into making this one of, if not THE (my opinion) best clan ever created ever. Theses people ACTUALLY HAVE LIVES and sacrifice their time and dedicate commentment beyond recognition to this family. I don't think too many of use relize the work that must be put into this for everything to come together.

Through John, Art, Kendle, Slayr, and many others including our handfull of council members, I believe we need to make an appriciation week.

During this week we can hold events that can be up for discussion and give a pat on the back to all that have given up to make this clan what it is today. Donations would be a tremendous help also. Other things such as pie throwing and dunking may take place.

With no power invested in me, I Tyler Pierce (†Matrix†), declare November 19th through November 26th eGO Appriciation Week!

Thanks for everything you have done guys...really appriciate it. :)

Celebrate!

†DyeMatrix†
 
well said, i fully agree with everything you said and i am willing ot make a dontaion of my time, and maybe some money if i still have any left in my piggy bank,
thanks council for making this the greatest clan ever, keep up the good work fellas!
 
yippeee. Will send in some money and celebrate appreciation week ALL WEEK LONG!
 
AHEM lol lets celebrate appriciation week TOGETHER . i agree on everything u said its like we are one bigg famillyy hope it stays this way XP
 
Yep, I agree with you - this clan is the best! And it's all thanks to you guys, who put in so much time and effort.
 
You guys have done a phenomenal job in maintaining and building up this clan...Thanks for your dedication and hard work! So glad I can be a part of a great clan.
 
Cookies for everyone!!!
BostonCookiesLg.jpg
 
[quote1195511064=Stephenjazz=FL=]
yeahyeah where is the party?
[/quote1195511064]


KK SERVER!!! From Tomorrow till 26th, I will try my best to go there and do some fun stuff, please join and appreciate the clan!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top